Embedding videosYou can embed videos from youtube.com, vimeo.com, or videos uploaded to icompendium.com/accounts > Edit > Videos. To do this, first find the embed code for the video.
When viewing video on youtube.com you can find the embed code by doing the following:
- When viewing the video go to Share > Embed
- Copy the embed code
When viewing vimeo.com video you can find the embed code by doing the following:
- Pause the video, and mouse-over it until a paper airplane icon appears, and click this
- The pop-up window should contain the video embed code
For videos uploaded directly to icompendium, to icompendium.com/accounts > Edit > Videos and click the video file name.
On the next page, look for the video Embed Code text box.
Add videos in image galleries
Videos can also be added to image galleries by doing the following:
Go to the Admin Panel > Image gallery (in which you want the video) > Advanced.
Next to Enable Video, check Yes
- Click Save Changes at the bottom
- Now, next to any image in the gallery you can select a video from the Choose Video drop down (if uploaded to icompendium.com/accounts) or you can add the embed code to the Video Embed Code textbox.
Lastly, click Save Changes at the bottom.
Add videos on text pages
You can embed a video on a newly created or existing text page by doing the following:
Click on the filmstrip icon in the textbox toolbar.
Paste in the embed code into the pop-up window,
Click Save Changes at the bottom.
Adding videos elsewhere
Videos can also be added to the Splash page, and on the home page.