Bibliography pageThe bibliography page displays an organized list of information about your work. You can share articles as PDFs, images, text pages, and web links. This can appear like so:
Create a new bibliography item like so:
- At the bottom of the bibliography page in the Admin Panel, check Yes next to Create New Bibliography Item.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom.
- A new bibliography entry should appear like so:
- Check a Category option for the bibliography entry.
- Enter your text.
- To upload an image, PDF, or text page or add a website link, click the Edit supplemental info... link.
You can also upload a custom icon to replace the default icon.
This can look like so:
The default bibliography categories are:
- Books and Catalogs
- Selected Website Listings
- Articles and Reviews
However, this can be changed at the top of the bibliography page:
Reorder bibliography items
- Click on the Current Bibliography Items > Reorder link
- Drag and drop to reorder
- Click Save Changes at the bottom
Can I delete the bibliography page?
No, it can only be set to Hidden in the Admin Panel.