Directly accessible pagesA directly accessible page does not appear on the navigation, but can be found through a direct link. For example, you may want to send someone a link to yoursite.com/a-special-link but not share it with normal visitors.
You can make pages in your site directly accessible by doing the following:
- Go to the Admin Panel > Admin Home > More Options > Re-order tab
- At the bottom, check "Make Password Protected pages directly accessible (Removes password protection)."
- Click Save Changes at the bottom
Now, all pages with a Password Protected setting, will no longer be password protected, and instead will be directly accessible.
Share the link
To share any page, do the following:
- View your site like a visitor
- Look in the browser address bar for the website address
- Copy this into an email (for example) to share it