Animated GIFsPre-sized animated GIFs can be displayed in an image gallery like so:
- Go to the Admin Panel > Image gallery (in which you want the image)
- Upload the animated GIF (or even a normal JPEG image, since it will not appear animated initially)
- Once uploaded, click on the image in the gallery, and click the Resize tab below it. This opens a new browser window with several versions of the same image.
- On your computer, rename the animated GIF from example.gif to example.jpg
- Click the small gray arrow above the image you want to replace with the pre-sized animated GIF, and click on the Browse... or Choose File... button
- Select the renamed animated GIF file from your computer
Click Close Window to go back to the Admin Panel.