A short path with clear guideposts
Create a blog
Announce events, or simply keep an ongoing record of your practice. Post articles with any kind of media, and even schedule future posts.
Own your news feed
- Evolve your blog layout as your posts grow in number
- Easily embed video, images, and third-party content
Replace your inventory management software.
Track collections, create documents
- Track where art is collected, stored, and who is dealing with it.
- Generate catalogs, consignment sheets, invoices, inventory lists and wall labels.
Complex internal searching
Search across your artwork by tags (eg: Painting, Drawing), custom fields (eg: Condition, Location), associated contacts and more.
Make a publicly-visible internally-searchable repository of supporting media.
Present critical media
- Associate article scans, pages of text and images per entry.
- Categorize, sort and query your bibliography
- Share searchable tags across your bibliography and artwork.
- Upload directly for playback in a non-branded player.
- Embed videos from vimeo.com and youtube.com.
- Your site automatically reformats for phones and tablets.
- Fine grain controls over the mobile look and feel.
- Upload images and make edits from your phone.
- Stay logged-in on your device
Point of contact features
- Create a mailing list sign-up form, or embed a third-party form.
- Use the web form builder for elaborate contact forms.
- Unlimited @yoursite.com email forwarders
- Google G Suite integration
- Add badges and share buttons from popular social media sites.
- Create a custom image and site description used when your site is shared, on Facebook, for example.
- Export your images and associated text to Word (.docx) documents.
- Export a full list of artwork to a spreadsheet.
- See a list of the last 1000 page visits by visitor location, device type, and time stamp, and referral link.
- Google Analytics integration
- Add a price to any gallery item to automatically activate a buy button.
- Create a drop down menu to sell variations of a single item.
- Add shipping and tax via mals-e.com.
Search Engine Optimization
- Automatically generated search-optimized title, description and image alt tags.
- Editable title and description tags, site-wide or per page
- Per page editable URL addresses. For example, you can edit a page address from yourname.com/art to yourname.com/archive.
- Your images retain text from the original filename for improved Google Image search.
- Redirect pages from your old site to specific new pages
- Standards compliant server-rendered HTML
- Create private content, and private users who can login and view it.
- Create directly accessible pages, hidden from the main navigation.
- Grant and revoke auto-login on certain devices.
- See a history of login attempts.
- Free SSL certificate
- Add multiple domains to your site.
- Preload site pages to maximize page speed.
- Back-up your site design to a file you can share with others
- Upload a custom browser or app icon
- Write custom CSS, and import remote style sheets
- Add script and link tags to include remote third-party files
- Add custom metatags